EASY TO PLAY
MIDDLING TO PLAY
HARD TO PLAY
- Entire kit is based around challenge rejection.
- Hurtbox disjoints. Jump out of any super that hasn't locked you down.
- Not SNK boss broken but will be annoying.
- Ultra is just bad.
- It's Ryu with an E-Honda hundred hand slap and an easy hitconfirm super. They're just good.
- Gets a free pass up the tier list due to everyone else being harder to pick up.
- Will drop when comp play becomes more fleshed out.
- Someone gave a grappler a frame 1 grab super that can be mashed mid-combo or used as a free reversal on wakeup.
- I'm okay with this.
- This is supposed to be the Chun-Li clone.
- Instead, it's just budget Ryu with charge motions.
- Ultra is just SA2 so it's still great. Great EX options as long as the inputs let ya.
- Will decimate you on round 2 due to block HP loss mechanic.
- It's a zoner, kinda.
- Use invisibility at fullscreen and mix the fuck out of the kids at your local.
- Otherwise you're kinda fucked because the big hitboxes in this game make zone play awful.
- Unconventional toolkit.
- Neutral burst options.
- Cast from HP.
- Hurtbox disjoint.
- Parry input to negate PUSHBACK, not damage.
- This guy is gonna wipe the fuckin' floor at low tier.
- It's a rushdown.
- DP is backwards for some reason.
- Ultra input hurts my hand.
- You can misinput moon jump or airwalk all the time and just lose a bar as a result.
- Ultra and moon jump are so bad you can lose a bar trying to input the Ultra.